Our youngest son is Logan and he is the clown in the family. I had to share this and have to write it down so that I will be able to tell the story at his wedding. Yep, you bet it is blackmail material.
He came in from outside holding onto himself. I asked if there was something wrong with it. He said no, it's the lumps that I don't like. I said lumps? Can you show me? Of course he shows me his danglers and says, these lumps. I say, those are your testicles and ask what is wrong with them. He said that he wants to get rid of them because they hit him the leg when he runs and jumps.
I still can't see straight from the gales of laughter and tears streaming from my face. He of course got mad and told me to stop laughing at him. No can do Mr. You amuse me greatly.
No comments:
Post a Comment